Welcome back to Homes in The Spotlight. An amazing home account@rhianliahomehas answered some interior questions, giving some insight to how to achieve the neutral dream home.
1.What was your inspiration behind starting a home account? I studied interior design at uni and have always had a love for interior. When I realised people were making home accounts, I decided to do the same before I even owed my own house!
2. What a great area to study! What interior trend are you fully embracing in your home right now? I am loving the neutral trend at the moment! I'm trying to add more beiges and textures to my home.
3. You can't go wrong with neutrals in gorgeous textures. How would you describe your home style in 3 words? Neutral, fresh and cosy.
4. A celebrity home you'd love to visit? I'd love to visit one of the Kardashian/Jenner houses. Just think about their closets 😍
5. We can't even begin to imagine the amount of clothes they have! What is your best home purchase vs home purchase fail?
Best purchase - our sofa obviously! I love the prints in our living room too which were something I knew I wanted before we moved in. Home purchase fail - our windows are not standard sizing so we ordered some blinds Venetian blinds and Sam ended up having to cut abit of each slat with a knife so it fitted our window!
6. The classic blind and window problem! Which room do you spend the most time in and why?
I currently work from home so I spend most of my day sat at the dining table working from my laptop. if I'm not there I'll be in bed with the heated blanket on.
7. Heated blankets are the cosiest! What is your favourite way to unwind at home? I love getting in bed at the end of the day having cuddles with my dog and putting Netflix on.
8. Lastly what is the best home tip you've ever received to share with our followers? I only learnt this from a friend the other day but if you stack your sauce pan lids upside down they stack into the saucepan and they fit in the cupboard much more neatly!
You can check out Rhian stunning home account here: @rhianliahome
Stay tuned for more upcoming Q+As and don’t forget to tag us in your home content featuring our sofas - we would love to feature you in one of our upcoming blogs.
Is there a sofa on our website you love the loo...
Castelan Fabric Protection
Castelan Fabric Protection has been tried and tested and will give you the best chance of removing stains
from your sofa. From spillages, natural oils or ink marks, don't panic, Castelan Fabric Protection will take
care of it.
The Care Plan includes a £50 cleaning kit
So What's Covered?
Drink spills such as coffee or red wine
Acidic and corrosive liquid such as vinegar and lemon juice
Food such as sauces or litle sticky fingers
Ink such as biros, felt tip and permanent marker and paint
Accidental dye transfer from jeans or newspaper
Make-up, hair wax, or nail polish
Oil-based stains such as grease or tar
Adhesives and glues
Bleaches and other household cleaning products
Bodily fluids such as blood or vomit (not nice but good to know!)
One-off pet damage (not as a result of build-up)
Burns caused by cigarettes
Rips and tears caused by keys and belt buckles
Scratches caused by jewellery
Textile Cleaner - is a very efficient cleaner for general soiling, perspiration
and fatty stains.
Resistant Stain Cleaner - is a product designed for cleaning resistant stains
like marker, ballpoint pen, lipstick, make-up products, shoe polish and wax.
Stain Away - will clean most fresh stains and soiling from textile surfaces. It
is a water-based product that penetrates into the surface to clean without harming your textiles.
Use it with a synthetic sponge.
Textile cleaning cloth and a sponge
You can read full details HERE, which also
tells you what's NOT covered by this Care Plan.