We are kicking off our Monday with a new edition of Homes in The Spotlight. If you're needing some motivation to start your home blogging journey, then look no further than the tips @no.29_renohas answered around interior.
1.What was your inspiration behind starting a home account? I wanted to take people on our home renovation journey. As a first time buyer, doing a renovation can seem quite daunting so I wanted to show that you don’t need lots of experience and knowledge, anyone can do it with a bit of determination to reach your home goals.
2. That's great inspiration for someone looking to start a renovation! What interior trend are you fully embracing in your home right now? I am obsessed with all things neutrals at the moment. My colour scheme throughout the house is black, white, green and beige and I love it.
3. Those colours are a must have in a home. How would you describe your home style in 3 words? Simplistic, neutral and cosy
4. A celebrity home you'd love to visit? Definitely Kendal Jenner’s! Her house is modern yet traditional with so many fun colours throughout and of course… it’s Kendal Jenner!
5. The Kardashians/Jenners are a popular choice, we can see why! What is your best home purchase vs home purchase fail?
Best - obviously our sofa! I also love my big living room rug, it has totally transformed our room and made it 10x more cosy!
Fail - Our bath. We bought the wrong sized bath for our bathroom - it was a disaster!
6. There always has to be one sizing issue in a home! Our Sofa is definitely the best you can have! Which room do you spend the most time in and why?
My living room - it’s the best room to wind down after a busy day or to just chill out on the sofa in front of the TV on a weekend and relax.
7. We all need the perfect place to wind down. What is your favourite way to unwind at home? Turning my sofa into a bed using the foot stool and bringing my duvet down with snacks and my favourite film on TV… what more could you want!
8. That sounds like a dream! Lastly what is the best home tip you've ever received to share with our followers? Cleaning your windows with a shower squeegee saves SO much time!!
You can check out Kayley's stunning home account here: @no.29_reno
Stay tuned for more upcoming Q+As and don’t forget to tag us in your home content featuring our sofas - we would love to feature you in one of our upcoming blogs.
Who said gold and silver can’t shine together? ...
Castelan Fabric Protection
Castelan Fabric Protection has been tried and tested and will give you the best chance of removing stains
from your sofa. From spillages, natural oils or ink marks, don't panic, Castelan Fabric Protection will take
care of it.
The Care Plan includes a £50 cleaning kit
So What's Covered?
Drink spills such as coffee or red wine
Acidic and corrosive liquid such as vinegar and lemon juice
Food such as sauces or litle sticky fingers
Ink such as biros, felt tip and permanent marker and paint
Accidental dye transfer from jeans or newspaper
Make-up, hair wax, or nail polish
Oil-based stains such as grease or tar
Adhesives and glues
Bleaches and other household cleaning products
Bodily fluids such as blood or vomit (not nice but good to know!)
One-off pet damage (not as a result of build-up)
Burns caused by cigarettes
Rips and tears caused by keys and belt buckles
Scratches caused by jewellery
Textile Cleaner - is a very efficient cleaner for general soiling, perspiration
and fatty stains.
Resistant Stain Cleaner - is a product designed for cleaning resistant stains
like marker, ballpoint pen, lipstick, make-up products, shoe polish and wax.
Stain Away - will clean most fresh stains and soiling from textile surfaces. It
is a water-based product that penetrates into the surface to clean without harming your textiles.
Use it with a synthetic sponge.
Textile cleaning cloth and a sponge
You can read full details HERE, which also
tells you what's NOT covered by this Care Plan.